Use this View to configure, preview and print reports.
||Hide/Show the Report List panel|
||Hide/Show the Report Options panel|
Select the required report from the Report List, customize using the Report Options and refresh the display using the Refresh Report button.
Create new reports from the templates, using the New button. Each report can be customized using the Report Options panel, be sure to press the Refresh button to save the changes and update the display.
Use the Report menu options to print the report or export to HTML.
- Different reports have different options.
- After changing the Report Options you must press 'Refresh Chart' to update the display.
- Use the toolbar buttons to Hide/Show the Report List and Report Options panels.
- The reports are generated as HTML and displayed in an embedded browser window.
- The background colors will only be printed if you have the correct options set in the Internet Explorer web browser (start Internet Explorer, open the Internet Options Dialog (via the Tools/Internet Options menu option), go to the Advanced tab and scroll down to the Printing entry, here you will find a 'Print background colors and images' check box).
- The colors used for the reports are the same as those used on the views, to customize use the Options Dialog.
This report shows all your daily information (Food, Exercise, Measurements and Journal). You can customize this report to show only the sections you are interested in.
E.g. to show all your Journal entries for a given date range, select that date range and tick only the Journal check box.
|This report shows a single line summary for each day, week or month. You can customize the columns shown.|
This report shows which foods have contributed the most to your diet for any given nutrient.
For the selected date range and nutrient the foods are sorted to show the highest value at the top.
|This report is a list of the foods you have added to the database. You can customize which columns are shown.|
Common Report Options:
Some of the reports allow you to choose a date range and summary type using the following fields:
The 'Dates' field is a dropdown list of possible date ranges.
The special case 'Select Date' allows you to select a single date using the 'From:' calendar field.
The special case 'Select Range' allows you to select a date range using the 'From' and 'To' calendar fields.
The 'Summarize' field allows you to select between a daily, weekly or monthly summary.
When you choose a weekly or monthly summary the actual date range used will be extended to include a whole number of weeks or months.