Use the Exercise Dialog to enter and maintain exercise definitions.
The exercise dialog can be invoked in several ways:
- By pressing the button on the toolbar.
- Using the menu options Exercise/New or Exercise/Edit.
- Right clicking on an exercise in either the exercise finder or the main Exercise View and selecting 'Edit Exercise'
Each exercise must have a unique name and specify values for calories burned, minutes and body weight.
The dialog has two tab pages:
You must enter values for all three fields on this page, since all are needed to calculate calories burned for a given duration and body weight.
This page shows the source of the exercise definition and its original name (if you have changed the name).
- The value for calories burned should be the extra calories due to exercise i.e. it should not include calories burned by simply resting for the same period.
- You can only Delete exercises that have been user entered.